The Jarbebe Files

The J-Files are simply messages about my beloved Lord Jesus. Some very simple revelations of His glory & grace. All Glory to Him! If you are encouraged by these messages & would like to accept Him as your Lord & Savior, simply pray 'Lord Jesus, thank you for loving me & dying for me at the cross. I declare You my Lord & Savior and know I reign in life from this moment forth. Thank You Lord! Amen!'

Saturday, July 31, 2004

Rescued by Grace

Of Faith & Of Grace
This week's Bible Study message is indeed very uplifting and inspiring. Romans 4:16, "Therefore it is of faith that it might be according to grace so that the promise might be sure to all the seed..."

Pastor Prince mentions the revelation about faith in grace. That when we look at the fullness & grace of our Lord Jesus, He sees in us our faith. And when we do that, we have the surety; the certainty of His promise for us. The more we become more conscious of Him (His grace); less conscious of us (our faith), the more the blessings will flow in our lives. How do we become more conscious of Him? We soak more into His word. We hear more about His glories; His goodness. Don't look inward.

Why Is It Not Happening?
I very recently ask the Holy Spirit - what exactly is wrong? I wanted to understand. My question was, "Well Holy Spirit, you know that I have some symptoms that have been around for a while and it is troubling me. You know I have prayed and have been claiming on Your healing. I have been holding firm to the teachings on health and believing You are ever so faithful. I'm not exactly upset about it because I know I have Your promise that I am healed. But just reveal to me what exactly is wrong?

And today, it is simply revealed to me. It is simply all about His goodness that heals. Just all about GOODNESS. All we need to do is just focus wholly on His goodness. Surround your mind all about His goodness. Permeate every single being of you about His goodness. Why? Well - the thing is - we all know God can heal. He is GOD afterall. He definitely has the power. We have heard testimonies or maybe experience it here and there in our spiritual walk. So where does the inconsistency come in? Our heart cannot receive that He is THAT good ALL the time. What you actually need to convict in your heart is that He is simply SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO VERY GOOD - ALL the time! Good enough to give you that undeserved healing you want.

What's Holding It Back?
Now how does the above relate to my question on the 'block'? Because in all of us, we hold some things to ourselves that we may be trying to let go but cannot. Well, I trust the Lord is definitely working in those areas to help us repent, let go, forgive, grow in Him, whatever. But before we can be completely surrendered to Him, does it mean I can't have that healing? In all honesty, I used to think I have the problem in my body because of something I couldn't let go. It comes back on and off to haunt me. I don't know what is the impediment for all of us - but being human, there are definitely some parts we are 'slower' in learning about His ways. So does that mean - we don't get the blessings?

That really goes back to the crux of the issue doesn't it? That it's all about grace. That it is His grace, His goodness - that even if you are slow to learn, slow to forgive, slow to repent, slow to let go, He still blesses you. He still heals you. He still rescues you from those burdens. Why? Because it's not about you earning it by trying to increase your knowledge of Him; it's not earning it by forgiving someone else; it's not earning it by letting go of something in your life. He heals you simply because He loves you. His grace abounds - He is SO good He heals us even when we know for SURE we do not deserve it. And like what I wrote eariler - He predestined it to be so for you. Before you were born, your health was given. That's His will for you.

I'm not saying forgiveness, repentence, growing in the Lord is not important. It is important for your own individual walk with Him. Because you will get to enjoy the walk with a joy and peace and fullness that's indescribable. But His blessings for you are separate from those. He still gives to you whether you grow or not. Just that if you grow, you will be able to claim more and see His goodness even more. There's more to this - when you trust in His goodness, that no matter what issues you are facing that you know is not completely His will for you, receive the blessings or healings first - and the rest He will settle in due time for you. Afterall, it is a bit redundant to go talk about forgiving someone when you're already dead and in heaven with Him. He wants you in good health first above all. He wants you to have those blessings above all. And in due time, He will resolve all the other issues in your life when you start learning to let them all go to Him. He is afterall a TOTAL RESCUER of our lives.

0 Got Something To Tell JarBeBe?

Post a Comment

<< Home