Creating Visual Blog
I don't know - running through the pictures is almost if living vivid memories of my past all over again. There has been so much changes since each last frozen memory. Yes it may make some feel pretty melancholic about it; or happy - depending on how you felt you've lived out the days and years.
As for me - I can look at these pictures, smile and rejoice for even though there had been some really tough and difficult times, there has been much laughter and joy too. I look at some familiar faces who has caused me much heartaches and pain. And I look at some faces I probably created my own share of pain for them. But then there are alot more faces - of just purely enjoying the people, the sights, the life!
There are people who are just stuck in time. They cannot move on. They are held back by invisible bonds of hurt, of fear, of disappointments. Trying something new is immensely scary. So much what if's. So much worry and anxiety. But you know what? If you don't live that new day; if you don't give people a chance; if you don't try out a new adventure, you miss out on life. Are you going to let life happen to you? Or are you going to take a bold step and happen to life? We are His children! We have power and authority over our lives. Do you know who you are in Him? Do you really? If you do, you won't be sitting and moping and wondering why you let something go again. If you do, you'll stand up, step a big bold step forward and claim that blood-bought inheritance! Each new day brings a brand new adventure - a life to be lived with much zest, energy and joy! It's not about being a risk-taker. He already took all the risks for you. And if you do fall taking on a certain adventure, He tells you clearly how to handle it, "Do not rejoice over me, my enemy; When I fall, I will arise; When I sit in darkness, The Lord will be a light to me." So when you do fall, you won't be stuck in that position - superglued to the floor or the pit. He said - you will arise! You will stand again and fly on His wings. That's how you grow and mature in Him and gain renewed confidence on a life with Him.
So I look back - with no regrets. I look forward - with much anticipation. All because I have the One who means the most to walk with.
For the Lord will be your confidence, And will keep your foot from being caught.


1 Got Something To Tell JarBeBe?
At 8:58 AM,
Kabe said…
Praise God sister ! It's interesting to have 2 persons writing on somewhat the same content but at separate times.. ;P
Post a Comment
<< Home