The Jarbebe Files

The J-Files are simply messages about my beloved Lord Jesus. Some very simple revelations of His glory & grace. All Glory to Him! If you are encouraged by these messages & would like to accept Him as your Lord & Savior, simply pray 'Lord Jesus, thank you for loving me & dying for me at the cross. I declare You my Lord & Savior and know I reign in life from this moment forth. Thank You Lord! Amen!'

Friday, January 07, 2005

Say... Reggie!


Photo of Reggie Posted by Hello


After I mentioned her name so many times in this blog, I decided I should at least show a picture of our dear blessed Reggie (center - middle white top front row). Picture taken VERY long ago when we were sending her off at the airport to Brissy. Time sure flies... before you know it, she's back! Photo also taken with other blessed ones from NCC - as you can see, we're all still youthful & gorgeous looking!

0 Got Something To Tell JarBeBe?

Post a Comment

<< Home