The Jarbebe Files

The J-Files are simply messages about my beloved Lord Jesus. Some very simple revelations of His glory & grace. All Glory to Him! If you are encouraged by these messages & would like to accept Him as your Lord & Savior, simply pray 'Lord Jesus, thank you for loving me & dying for me at the cross. I declare You my Lord & Savior and know I reign in life from this moment forth. Thank You Lord! Amen!'

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

O Beloved Rejoice!

If you ask me to use one single word to describe my second trip to Israel, it is simply - rejoice.

I rejoice to be brought back to the land my Lord calls His city on a day the West traditionally celebrates a day of Love.
I rejoice that He answered my prayers of salvation for my mommie just before I left for Israel.
I rejoice over His tenderness in revealing more of Himself to me in this land.
I rejoice over the peace when He stilled my heart yet again in the Sea of Galilee.
I rejoice as I soak in the brilliant splash of spring colours from the heavenly blooming bouquets of flowers singing Happy Valentine's my beloved...
I rejoice as my eyes set upon the sparkling diamonds of the nightsky as thanksgiving fills my heart from His sweet presence as we ascended to Jerusalem.
I rejoice as He sends me back to home to someone dear on a day the East traditionally celebrates a day of Love.

Words fail me in describing the fullness of my Lord and the bursting joy of my heart as He covers me gently in His love. I rejoice over His faithfulness. I rejoice in Him as He calls out to me gently as His beloved.

"When the Lord brought back the captives to Zion, we were like those who dream. Then our mouths were filled with laughter, and our tongues with singing,... The Lord has done great things for us! We are glad!" (Psalms 126:1-3)

0 Got Something To Tell JarBeBe?

Post a Comment

<< Home