The Jarbebe Files

The J-Files are simply messages about my beloved Lord Jesus. Some very simple revelations of His glory & grace. All Glory to Him! If you are encouraged by these messages & would like to accept Him as your Lord & Savior, simply pray 'Lord Jesus, thank you for loving me & dying for me at the cross. I declare You my Lord & Savior and know I reign in life from this moment forth. Thank You Lord! Amen!'

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

You Are So Faithful

It has been really some time since I last blogged. Intervals are good sometimes. I am now writing amidst yet another health challenge which I have totally no control over. I had been brave - facing my challenge with His words sustaining me. Actually I just try to not really dwell on the circumstance and just be thankful of all that He had delivered me from.

So here I am writing not because I'm physically over the challenge but I am writing because I know He has done it for me. For it is by grace which I have been saved, through faith - and this is not from myself, it is the gift of my Lord. (Eph 2:8) So all I have is this simple belief that despite the worst that can happen or happening to me, I am still triumphant because He has overcame it for me. How can you rest through a storm? Only in His arms. To tell the truth, I'm pretty tired and I think it's about time I just rest.

The Lord is faithful to those who look to Him. I thought to myself - why? And He answered, "Because you stepped out of My arms. How I long to hold you but you would not." I finally forced myself to look back and see the moment I stepped out of His rest and then things started spiralling. I am thankful that even in those times, He never left nor forsake me. He was ever ready to sweep me up again.

So for those facing trials or if you ever face a trial (I pray you do not), know this - Your God is faithful. Go back to His rest. He is not slow in keeping His promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you. (2 Peter 3:9) He gives power to those who are tired and worn out; He offers strength to the weak. (Isa 40:29) Heaven and earth will disappear, but His words will remain forever. (Mark 13:31) I have a win-win situation with Him. Even when I seemed to have lost, I still win for He is my eternal life. And should I win, I win by His grace and glory. For this purpose I am created for Him, to give Him thanks for all good things in my life even in trials and tribulations!

0 Got Something To Tell JarBeBe?

Post a Comment

<< Home