In The Center of Glory
It made me think about the time when pastor shared that the areas he worries less are the areas he find that God's grace flows most freely. I realised why that is so. Because when we don't worry about those areas, we are placing God right in the midst of those areas, saying, "Lord you take care of this." When He is placed as the Head of that issue, He is able to work that grace you require in that area. Just like pastor said, when Jesus is in the central place, He puts everything together.
Now, how do we, in practice, place the Lord as the Head of those circumstances? How do we put Him in the midst of our hearts? By simply having this realisation: not that we love Him, but that He first loved us. When you understand and feed on His abundant love, we become so full of Him and He naturally becomes the King of our hearts. As we abide in His love, we are abiding in the most central place of the whole universe - in the center of God's heart... right inside Glory Himself.
He was in the center of the procession, and the crowds all around him were shouting, "Praise God for the Son of David! Bless the one who comes in the name of the Lord! Praise God in highest heaven!" - Matthew 21:9
Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them, and it shall be an everlasting covenant with them; I will establish them and multiply them, and I will set My sanctuary in their midst forevermore. - Ezekiel 37:26
For I,' says the Lord, 'will be a wall of fire all around her, and I will be the glory in her midst.' " - Zechariah 2:5
Now as they said these things, Jesus Himself stood in the midst of them, and said to them, "Peace to you." - Luke 24:36


1 Got Something To Tell JarBeBe?
At 3:44 AM,
alwaysane said…
Thank you sister. Once again, God made you an instrument to bring the good news to people. And in this case, for me. Very timely, and extremely refreshing too, knowing how much God loves me. And that alone gives me no reason to worry. Praise Jesus!
qodlfq
Post a Comment
<< Home