The Jarbebe Files

The J-Files are simply messages about my beloved Lord Jesus. Some very simple revelations of His glory & grace. All Glory to Him! If you are encouraged by these messages & would like to accept Him as your Lord & Savior, simply pray 'Lord Jesus, thank you for loving me & dying for me at the cross. I declare You my Lord & Savior and know I reign in life from this moment forth. Thank You Lord! Amen!'

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Praise You In This Storm (Casting Crown)

I'll praise You in this storm
And I will lift my hands

For You are who You are
No matter where I am

Every tear I've cried
You hold in Your hand
You never left my side

And though my heart is torn
I will praise You in this storm

Though the fig tree may not blossom, Nor fruit be on the vines;
Though the labor of the olive may fail, And the fields yield no food;
Though the flock may be cut off from the fold, And there be no herd in the stalls--
Yet I will rejoice in the Lord, I will have joy in the God of my salvation.
The Lord God is my strength;
He will make my feet like deer's feet,
And He will make me walk on my high hills. Habakkuk 3:17

0 Got Something To Tell JarBeBe?

Post a Comment

<< Home